Thursday 4 November 2010

Photos (Misé-en-scene/atmosphere/angles/lighting)

Here's some photos I took last weekend. I was thinking about the use of light for our video, and I was also experimenting with the different kinds of shots we could put into it. I liked the atmosphere and mise-en-scene of these photographs, I think perfect for the theme of our video if it is possible for us to get the right weather to do it.
Sun through the trees:


I like how the sky looks in this picture, even though it is on an Autumn night:

I like how the light blurs out in the background for this picture. If it's possible for us to video something similar it would make a nice addition to the effects:

If we could get the light to shine like this on our own Skip Moses for our video, it would be great as it fits the kind of atmosphere we are looking to create:


Notice the different positions of the sun in these two pictures:


Autumn leaves:

Sunset:


No comments:

Post a Comment